🔹 Roberto Valcavi 🔹 MD, FACE, ECNU Reggio Emilia, Italy RFA for benign nodules, for cystic nodules, for hyper functioning nodules, benign nodules, and now
Treating Thyroid Cancer with No Surgery → RFA → Radiofrequency Ablation for Malignant Thyroid Nodules
Looking for a radiofrequency ablation doctor? 🔹www.rfamd.com🔹 Dr. Leonardo Rangel and Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for Malignant Thyroid Nodules. During this episode the following topics are
RFA and Protecting the Nerves for Best Outcomes → Dr. Julia Noel → Stanford University → Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation
RFA is a relatively safe procedure; ultrasound and protecting the laryngeal nerve is key. Protecting the nerves during RFA and thyroid surgery with Dr. Julia
Top 3 patient questions about RFA RFA Doctor Directory: www.rfamd.com During this video, the following topics are discussed: ✅ Finding treatments that are not over-aggressive
Avoid surgery for thyroid nodules → benign and malignant Looking for a radiofrequency ablation doctor? 🔹www.rfamd.com🔹 Radiofrequency Ablation 🛑 REMOVE Thyroid Nodules 🛑 NO SURGERY
During this episode, the following topics are discussed:
1. Financial burden of surgery versus total cost of active surveillance over ten years.
2. Stretching Exercises for Neck
3. Setting patient expectations prior to FNA to manage anxiety
4. When the laryngeal nerve is severed during thyroid surgery, it can and should be repaired, with proper surgeon skill and training.
5. The most common question asked to Dr. Miyauchi by surgeons from around the world.