specializes in endocrine surgery, treating diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands. He utilizes several minimally invasive techniques to treat endocrine disorders (endoscopic thyroidectomy, minimally invasive parathyroidectomy, laparoscopic adrenalectomy, focused exploration for recurrent thyroid cancer).
This episode explores the following topics:
- Treatment options for Graves’ disease.
- Treatment options for hyperthyroidism.
- Dangers of hyperthyroidism medication.
- Symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
- Why smokers are a higher risk in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.