Welcome to Doctor Thyroid with Philip James
This is a meeting place to hear from top thyroid doctors and healthcare professionals.
The Doctor Thyroid interviews are intended to be a resource for those wanting to thrive, regardless of setbacks related to thyroid disease. Seeking good health information can be a challenge, hopefully this platform provides you with better treatment alternatives as related to endocrinology, surgery, hypothyroidism, thyroid cancer, functional medicine, pathology, and radiation treatment.
🔹 Roberto Valcavi 🔹 MD, FACE, ECNU Reggio Emilia, Italy
Treating Thyroid Cancer with No Surgery → RFA → Radiofrequency Ablation for Malignant Thyroid Nodules
Looking for a radiofrequency ablation doctor? 🔹www.rfamd.com🔹 Dr. Leonardo Rangel
RFA and Protecting the Nerves for Best Outcomes → Dr. Julia Noel → Stanford University → Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation
RFA is a relatively safe procedure; ultrasound and protecting the
Top 3 patient questions about RFA RFA Doctor Directory: www.rfamd.com
Avoid surgery for thyroid nodules → benign and malignant Looking
During this episode, the following topics are discussed:
1. Financial burden of surgery versus total cost of active surveillance over ten years.
2. Stretching Exercises for Neck
3. Setting patient expectations prior to FNA to manage anxiety
4. When the laryngeal nerve is severed during thyroid surgery, it can and should be repaired, with proper surgeon skill and training.
5. The most common question asked to Dr. Miyauchi by surgeons from around the world.